Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
My family likes my mom's meatballs with spaghetti sauce, in a meatball soup, or in meatball sandwiches. These are very versatile and so easy to make! Servings and yield are approximate.
- 4 lbs 85% lean ground beef (15 % fat)
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- Mix in blender or by hand.
- Make into desired size meatballs. (I do the size of a walnut.)
- Spray cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place meatballs on cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees until browned.
- Add to favorite spaghetti sauce and simmer for a couple hours or let cool and place in freezer bags for a future use. Makes a lot!
- They freeze very well.
Yum! Great meatballs! I have a roommate/best friend who doesn't really eat beef, but when she smelled them baking in the oven, she couldn't resist. I used flavored breadcrumbs (it's what I had), and skipped the milk (it's what I didn't have). Overall the best meatball recipe I've tried to this day. Thank you.
Awesome meatballs Chef on the Coast. My dh & I enjoyed them very much. They were so moist and tender, just perfect. I served them in submarine buns for a really lovely sandwich. I added a cheddar cheese to garnish the meatballs. I will certainly make these very tasty meatballs again. Next time I will add a little onion, (personal preference only). Thank you so much for sharing this recipe, made for Aussie Swap #38 :)
We enjoyed these meatballs and I love that they are baked and not fried. I used Ragu Three Cheese Spaghetti Sauce for a fast delicious meal! These meatballs freeze very well. Thank you ; )