Recipe by Country Cookin' Mama
This is a recipe that my mom made up when we were kids, she would make it often and we all loved them!
Top Review by pamela t.
Really, really good. Up the veggie and good for you quotient by adding chopped carrots or frozen peas. I realize some kids won't eat veggies, but disguised in this, they will. Really excellent. P
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut pie crust to make 4 pieces.
- For each pie crust put equal amounts ground beef, onion and potato, season with salt and pepper to your liking. All ingredients should be raw.
- Fold each individual pie to make a little pocket.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until crust is light brown.
- When we were kids we would eat this with ketchup, my husband likes it with gravy.