Recipe by ReeLani
I remember these fondly from my youngers days. Not my own mom's recipe, but one that came from her boss's wife.
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease/flour an 8 x 8" square baking pan.
- In a saucepan melt the chocolate morsels, baking chocolate and butter.
- When melted add the vanilla.
- Beat the eggs'til light and foamy.
- Mix in the sugar and beat'til thick and lemony color.
- Add melted chocolate mixture to eggs and beat'til blended.
- Mix in the flour and blend thoroughly.
- Stir in the marshmallows, and if you're using the pecans stir them in too.
- Spread the batter in the prepared pan.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Makes 16 2" brownies or 20 smaller ones.