I remember these fondly from my youngers days. Not my own mom's recipe, but one that came from her boss's wife.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease/flour an 8 x 8" square baking pan.
- In a saucepan melt the chocolate morsels, baking chocolate and butter.
- When melted add the vanilla.
- Beat the eggs'til light and foamy.
- Mix in the sugar and beat'til thick and lemony color.
- Add melted chocolate mixture to eggs and beat'til blended.
- Mix in the flour and blend thoroughly.
- Stir in the marshmallows, and if you're using the pecans stir them in too.
- Spread the batter in the prepared pan.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Makes 16 2" brownies or 20 smaller ones.