1/1 Photo of Mom's Marshmallow Brownies
I remember these fondly from my youngers days. Not my own mom's recipe, but one that came from her boss's wife.
My Private Note
2inch b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease/flour an 8 x 8" square baking pan.
- 3In a saucepan melt the chocolate morsels, baking chocolate and butter.
- 4When melted add the vanilla.
- 5Beat the eggs'til light and foamy.
- 6Mix in the sugar and beat'til thick and lemony color.
- 7Add melted chocolate mixture to eggs and beat'til blended.
- 8Mix in the flour and blend thoroughly.
- 9Stir in the marshmallows, and if you're using the pecans stir them in too.
- 10Spread the batter in the prepared pan.
- 11Bake 30 minutes.
- 12Makes 16 2" brownies or 20 smaller ones.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Marshmallow Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (698 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.6
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 41.6 mg
- Sodium 53.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 1.9 g