Recipe by Bruce Krysiak
Another great recipe my brothers & I grew up on... The outside gets a little but crispy and seals in the succulent juices inside - yum! It's as delicious the next few days as it is hot off the grill - make a bunch, store in a ziplock in the fridge & snack for days!
Top Review by GibbyLou
I used this on sirloin steak that was a bit old. I reduced the seasoning salt to 1 tablespoon, used low sodium salt, and Better than Beef Bouillon. The steak were marinated overnight, then grilled in what the prelude to what I hope is our last "snow event" of this winter. The steak was very flavorful. Thanks for sharing. Made for Best of 2013 tag.
- 226.79 g can beef broth (bouillon)
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 44.37 ml lemon juice
- 44.37 ml brown sugar
- 78.07 ml soy sauce
- 29.58 ml Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 453.59-907.18 g flank steak
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in ziplock bag or possibly glass dish.
- Marinate steak overnight for best flavor.
- Grill on barbecue (best) or possibly broil to taste - I usually eat steaks med rare but I find this tastes best med/med well (very slightly pink in the middle).
- Slice thin against grain.