Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
My Mom has been making this marinated Flank steak for many years. It has a unique marinade that is easy and tenderizing. I like to barbeque the flank steak, but I have broiled it in the oven too.
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped fine
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Italian spices
- 1 1⁄2 lbs flank steaks
- Pour all the marinade ingredients into a large zip top style plastic bag, add flank steak.
- Marinate for 3-4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Barbeque or Broil flank steak to the desired doneness.