Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 1 hr
This is a flexible recipe. Substitute canned tuna for ground beef for those that don't eat red meat.
- Crepes: Mix ingredients in a large bowl. Makes 20 or more crepe-like pancakes.
- Filling: Brown beef. Drain. Mix with cheeses and eggs.
- Sauce: In saucepan, cook garlic and onion in oil. Stir in rest of ingredients. Break up tomatoes. Cook 20 minutes.
- Spread 1/2 of sauce in pan. Place filled crepes on top. Them more sauce.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- Makes 20 or more.