- 2 cups salad macaroni, uncooked
- 1⁄4 cup French dressing
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup diced sweet pickle
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper or seasoning salt
- 1 can shrimp, drained and rinsed
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil macaroni until tender.
- Drain and rinse with cold water to keep it from sticking together.
- Add dressing and chill for at least one hour, or overnight.
- Combine mustard, mayonnaise and seasonings.
- Add together with remainder of ingredients to the macaroni and mix well.
- Better if mixed an hour ahead of eating, so the flavors can blend together.