Recipe by ROBIN PENA
Mom's original recipe did not call for green onion, but I think it's much better with it. When my mom tasted mine, she agreed.
- 1 lb macaroni, cooked al dente
- 1⁄2 cup radish, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 4 -5 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can peas, drained
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup mustard
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, mix together mayo, mustard and salt & pepper.
- Add rest of ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
- Add dressing and mix well.
- Taste for salt and pepper, or you may want to add more mustard.
- If you refrigerate for more than an hour or so, you will need to add more mayo and mustard before serving because the pasta sucks it all up.