Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A quick and thrify meal for all to enjoy!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 lb egg noodles
- 1 (10 ounce) can milk
- Brown the hamburger and drain (drippings to the dog is optional).
- Add the cans of soup and milk to the hamburger.
- While that is all coming together, boil the egg noodles to your liking.
- Drain the noodles.
- Add the hamburger mixture to the noodles, stir together then serve over toast.
- You can add seasonings to your liking.