Recipe by Darla Mays
While I was growing up, my Mom make this all the time. It's easy, cheesey, creamy, and yet, homemade! It's delicious!
Top Review by Red Chef Mama
My family and I really liked this mac and cheese! It had really great flavor, though I only added half an onion not a whole one and I added 1 tsp. garlic. This is very good we will have this again! Thank you for posting. :)
- 304.75 g can Campbell's cheddar cheese soup
- 304.75 g can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 236.59 ml milk
- 1 onion, Chopped
- 946.36 ml cheddar cheese, Shredded, Divided into 2 cups
- 0.25 ml seasoning salt
- 0.25 ml black pepper
- 340.19 g box jumbo pasta shells
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare Pasta shells as direction follows on the box. While Pasta cooking, prepare the following:.
- In large saucepan, combine soups, 2 cups of cheese, milk, onions, salt & pepper. Stir til cheese is melted. Pour into pasta shells, mix well. Stir in remaining cheese.
- Pour into casserole pan.
- Bake @ 350 for 30 minutes.