Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
While I was growing up, my Mom make this all the time. It's easy, cheesey, creamy, and yet, homemade! It's delicious!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 onion, Chopped
- 4 cups cheddar cheese, Shredded, Divided into 2 cups
- 1 dash seasoning salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) box jumbo pasta shells
- Prepare Pasta shells as direction follows on the box. While Pasta cooking, prepare the following:.
- In large saucepan, combine soups, 2 cups of cheese, milk, onions, salt & pepper. Stir til cheese is melted. Pour into pasta shells, mix well. Stir in remaining cheese.
- Pour into casserole pan.
- Bake @ 350 for 30 minutes.
My family and I really liked this mac and cheese! It had really great flavor, though I only added half an onion not a whole one and I added 1 tsp. garlic. This is very good we will have this again! Thank you for posting. :)