1 hr 30 mins
This is a family favorite! You can't even tell it is low-fat! This is a good dish to freeze too
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown turkey. Add sauce and juice. Set aside.
- 2Mix cottage cheese, mozzarella, egg substitute, pepper together and little garlic powder; set aside.
- 3Pour 1 cup of sauce into 9X12" pan. Place 3 uncooked noodles on top. Add 1/2 of cheese filling. Repeat sauce - noodles - filling to the top with layer of noodles then sauce to end.
- 4Cover with foil and Bake at 350 for one hour.
- 5Remove foil and sprinkle parmeson and back another 10 minutes without the foil. Noodles should be fully cooked before removing from oven.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Low-Fat Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.8
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 835.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 23.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute