Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a family favorite! You can't even tell it is low-fat! This is a good dish to freeze too
Make and share this Mom's Low-Fat Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- Brown turkey. Add sauce and juice. Set aside.
- Mix cottage cheese, mozzarella, egg substitute, pepper together and little garlic powder; set aside.
- Pour 1 cup of sauce into 9X12" pan. Place 3 uncooked noodles on top. Add 1/2 of cheese filling. Repeat sauce - noodles - filling to the top with layer of noodles then sauce to end.
- Cover with foil and Bake at 350 for one hour.
- Remove foil and sprinkle parmeson and back another 10 minutes without the foil. Noodles should be fully cooked before removing from oven.