Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a family favorite! You can't even tell it is low-fat! This is a good dish to freeze too
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 16 ounces V8 vegetable juice
- 16 ounces low fat cottage cheese
- 12 ounces lowfat mozzarella cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces lasagna noodles (9 count)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 28 ounces spaghetti sauce
- Brown turkey. Add sauce and juice. Set aside.
- Mix cottage cheese, mozzarella, egg substitute, pepper together and little garlic powder; set aside.
- Pour 1 cup of sauce into 9X12" pan. Place 3 uncooked noodles on top. Add 1/2 of cheese filling. Repeat sauce - noodles - filling to the top with layer of noodles then sauce to end.
- Cover with foil and Bake at 350 for one hour.
- Remove foil and sprinkle parmeson and back another 10 minutes without the foil. Noodles should be fully cooked before removing from oven.