Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My mom would make this as a quick and easy dinner. She served it with garlic toast...but if you skip that part, you can include it in your low-carb lifestyle.
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 ripe beefsteak tomato
- 1⁄2 cup sliced sweet onion
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- Tear lettuce into bite size pieces and add to salad bowl.
- Slice tomatoes into bite sice pieces and add.
- Cut onions into slices, then in half and add to salad.
- Choose your cheese (we liked sharp cheddar or blue) and add to salad in bite size pieces.
- Fry bacon and crumble into salad.
- Scramble eggs and add to salad.
- Add mayo, salt& pepper.
- Toss to combine.