1 hr 10 mins
Chef Nichol's Note:
This recipe is from my fiance's Mother. I have my own version but my fiance thought it was pretty good. I have never had it myself, so go easy! ;o)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the garlic salt, basil, hamburger, salt and spaghetti sauce in a pot and simmer for 30 minutes.
- 2Combine eggs, cottage cheese, parsley, pepper and the parmesan cheese.
- 3Make the lasagne noodles according to package and rinse noodles.
- 4Layer noodles, filling, mozzarella and meat; repeat.
- 5Bake at 375 F for 30-40 minutes!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Lasagne!
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.9
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 104.6 mg
- Sodium 617.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 30.8 g