Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe is from my fiance's Mother. I have my own version but my fiance thought it was pretty good. I have never had it myself, so go easy! ;o)
- Mix the garlic salt, basil, hamburger, salt and spaghetti sauce in a pot and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Combine eggs, cottage cheese, parsley, pepper and the parmesan cheese.
- Make the lasagne noodles according to package and rinse noodles.
- Layer noodles, filling, mozzarella and meat; repeat.
- Bake at 375 F for 30-40 minutes!
I made this for dinner this evening and it is great!! I used the no boiling noodles so you need to put plan sauce (about 1/2 c.) under your bottom layer of noodles but the rest is the same. Thanks for posting!