My mom's lasagne is the best I've ever eaten!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, brown meat and drain.
- 2Add spaghetti sauce. Simmer 10 minutes.
- 3Cook lasagne noodles according to package directions. Lay flat on foil to cool.
- 4In a large bowl combine cottage cheese, 1-1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, eggs, parsley, salt and pepper.
- 5Spread 1/3 of the meat sauce on the bottom of a 13x9 pan.
- 6Lay out 4 pieces of lasagne noodles across the sauce.
- 7Spread 1/3 of the cheese mixture on top of the noodles.
- 8Repeat layers twice.
- 9Sprinkle top with 1/2 cup remaining mozzarella cheese.
- 10Cover with foil.
- 11Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- 12Remove foil and bake 10 more minutes.
- 13Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Lasagne
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 519.1
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 106.5 mg
- Sodium 1255.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 34.6 g