Prep 1 hr
Cook 1 hr
My mom's lasagne is the best I've ever eaten!
Make and share this Mom's Lasagne recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet, brown meat and drain.
- Add spaghetti sauce. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Cook lasagne noodles according to package directions. Lay flat on foil to cool.
- In a large bowl combine cottage cheese, 1-1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, eggs, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Spread 1/3 of the meat sauce on the bottom of a 13x9 pan.
- Lay out 4 pieces of lasagne noodles across the sauce.
- Spread 1/3 of the cheese mixture on top of the noodles.
- Repeat layers twice.
- Sprinkle top with 1/2 cup remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake 10 more minutes.
- Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before cutting.