Recipe by Debbie Lindsey
These are so delicious and delicate. They taste even more delectable if you dip half of each one (after they are cooled) in melted chocolate and let harden!
- 2 1⁄2 cups oats
- 1 (8 ounce) box light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup butter
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon tsp. vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. D.
- Drop by 1/2 teaspoons, 2" apart, onto foil-lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove foil from pan to allow cookies to cool.
- Peel carefully off foil when cool.