Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
These are so delicious and delicate. They taste even more delectable if you dip half of each one (after they are cooled) in melted chocolate and let harden!
- 2 1⁄2 cups oats
- 1 (8 ounce) box light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup butter
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon tsp. vanilla
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. D.
- Drop by 1/2 teaspoons, 2" apart, onto foil-lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove foil from pan to allow cookies to cool.
- Peel carefully off foil when cool.