Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I am not sure where mom got this recipe. It is wonderful after a heavy meal, because this is so light.
- 250 g angel food cake, prebaked any flavor
- 2 (85 g) boxes Jello gelatin, any flavor
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup cold water
- Cut angel cake with a knife, making slits downward into the cake, but not cutting through the cake.
- Mix the 2 boxes of jello with the 2 cups of water and stir until disolved. Pour jello into the slit holes in the cake. Put in fridge until jello is set.
- Serve with whipped cream or light icecream.
this was such a mess