Recipe by Dana-MMH
My mom put this dish together so I guessed at some of the ingredient amounts. These are so tender and delicious too!
Top Review by NurseChef
Try using the Italian style bread crumbs an then add grated Parmesan cheese to the breading. I know what your Mom was trying to make since this s very Italian and very delicious. It is missing a certain flavor and this is the correction that I am sure you will know what I mean. I would also like to add that you can use chicken breasts which have been pounded down to a cutlet with a meat mallet and then bread them in this mixture and lightly fried in a little olive oil and then placed in a casserole dish. Then you add some good spaghetti sauce of choice and then top that with slices or shreds of mozzarella cheese until it is melted in a 350 degree oven let's say about 10 minutes or so.
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Whisk egg and milk together in a large bowl.
- Dip pork chop in egg mixture first, then coat both sides with bread crumbs and brown pork chops in the skillet.
- Spray bottom of a baking dish, pour pork chops from skillet wtih any leftover oil from the skillet also into baking dish.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes.