Really easy, and really yummy. Give it a try.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400ºF.
- 2Grease bottom and side of glass pie plate (I use my deep dish one, but a normal size would work too) Mix chicken, onion and seasoning mix.
- 3Spoon into pie plate.
- 4Stir together Bisquick, milk and eggs until blended.
- 5Pour into pie plate on top of chicken mixture.
- 6Bake 30 to 35 mintues or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- 7Sprinkle with cheese.
- 8Bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- 9Garnish with taco fixings: lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moms' Impossible Chicken Taco Pie
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.5
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 131.3 mg
- Sodium 450.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 21.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
taco seasoning mix