1/1 Photo of Mom's Hot Fudge Sauce
I like this recipe the best because of its smoothness and I think the confectionery sugar makes it sweet but not too sweet
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolate and butter over low heat.
- 2Remove from heat and add alternately sugar and milk. It will be lumpy they will dissolve over heat.
- 3Return to heat put on medium and bring to a simmer, reduce to low heat for 10 minutes.
- 4Stirring constantly I use a whisk. The sauce should be thicker if not cook additional time, you can also add more sugar but I prefer to just cook it longer.
- 5Will keep in refrigerator for a couple of weeks.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Hot Fudge Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.6
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 58.6 mg
- Sodium 169.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 44.5 g
- Protein 3.9 g