Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Serve with crunchy raw veggies and/or crackers
- 8 ounces cream cheese, 250g
- 6 ounces white crab meat, 170g can drained
- 2 tablespoons shallots, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 cup toasted almond, sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a medium bowl, beat heese, then mash in crab meat.
- Stir in shallots, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce.
- Spoon into 3 cup baking dish.
- Sprinkle with almonds, dot with butter.
- Bake in 350 F oven for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Made this for PAC Spring 2011...a very good choice and I doubled the recipe and took it to euchre and everyone raved about it...very good and easy dip...served with those new tiny club crackers...went perfect together.