Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
this sugar free hot cocoa mix was developed by my mother. Its not completely fat free, but it is lower fat, and is also sugar free. I like to mix it with coffee instead of water for a mocha treat. If you don't like Hazelnut flavor, try french vanilla or any other sugar free powdered coffee creamer you love.
- 1 (25 5/8 ounce) box non-fat powdered milk
- 1 (24 ounce) can sugar-free hot cocoa mix
- 1 (10 ounce) container hazelnut-flavored coffee creamer
- 3⁄4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- Mix all these ingredients in a large bowl or container. Mix VERY well, and store in an air-tight container. To drink, mix 3 T or to taste, to boiling water or hot coffee.