Recipe by Caryn
My mom's favorite hot chocolate mix. A little different from other mixes as this one has a box of instant chocolate pudding.
Top Review by Divinemom5
I made this last night,and of all the hot chocolate mixes I have made(and there have been alot!)This one is the best.It is more chocolatey(is that a word?)than the others.It also seems to dissolve better in the hot water.I will make this one from now on.
- 11 cups powdered milk
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 11 ounces powdered coffee creamer
- 2 lbs nestle' nesquick powdered chocolate milk mix
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 box instant chocolate pudding mix
- Mix all together.
- Store in airtight container.
- Use 1/3 mix to 2/3 water when making hot chocolate.