Mom's Homemade Veggie Soup
- Fill a large stock pot with water 3/4 of the way. Add both kinds of short ribs. Bring to a boil. Remove all the scum that floats to the top. When very little to no more scum floats up, remove from heat.
- Place meat in crock pot. Strain impurities from broth, and place as much clean broth into the crock pot as can fit, leaving room for veggie to be added later.
- Add boullion, onion, tomato, garlic and potato to crock pot. Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Cook frozen veggies according to package directions and add to crock pot. Cook on high for up to one hour.
- Salt and pepper to taste.