Simple, delicious soup for a winter's day.
Make and share this Mom's Homemade Vegetable Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (1 1/2-2 lb) boneless beef chuck roast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 (28 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 (28 ounce) cans water
- 4 teaspoons beef bouillon granules or 4 beef bouillon cubes
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 8 ounces frozen peas
- 8 ounces frozen green beans
- 7 carrots, peeled and cut into thin slices
- Put first 4 ingredients into large soup pot and bring to boil. Turn down and simmer for 2 hours.
- Add veggies and simmer another 2 hours.