Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I am putting this recipe on-line to share with others in honor of my late Mother. She made it for me as a kid so I don't know of the source.
- peel, chop, and boil potatoes (the pieces should be a cubic centimeter).
- hard boils the eggs.
- in a large bowl combine mustard, mayo, and relish.
- add the potatoes and mix with a wooden spoon.
- cut up the eggs or crumble them.
- add the eggs to the large bowl and you should have potato salad
- let the mixture stand in the fridge for a few hours or until cold.