Mom's Homemade Italian Wedding Soup
- Cook 2 chicken breasts in boiling water until cooked through. Dice or shred into bite size pieces. Set aside.
- Cook Acini di Pepe. Set aside.
- Combine ground turkey, salt, pepper, parsley, grated parm, and breadcrumbs. Form into marble size meatballs.
- Bring 10cups of chicken to a boil and add meatballs. Cook for 30 minutes.
- Add thawed spinach and cooked chicken. Cook another 10 minutes.
- Beat eggs with cheese and add very slowly drop by drop. Add drained pasta. Cook 10 minutes. Serve.