- 1 lb lean ground beef (use any ground meat of your choosing)
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 1⁄3 cup minced green pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced (optional)
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canpeeled whole tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, cook and crumble meat until almost browned.
- Add onion, green pepper, and garlic.
- Continue cooking until meat is browned and onion is tender.
- Drain, stir in remaining ingredients, bring to a boil, reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.