1/1 Photo of Mom's Holiday Veggie Dip
This has been a family favorite for many years. It is a variation on the classic ranch dip. (you can use any other ranch mix, but the buttermilk one gives it that zing)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place 1 cup of mayonnaise into bowl. (use spoon or fork to mix).
- 2Mix in the package of dressing.
- 3Then add the cottage cheese.
- 4Mix well until blended.
- 5Sprinkle in garlic salt.
- 6Surround with veggies of your choice and stand back.
- 7This goes fast!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Holiday Veggie Dip
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.7
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 16.5 mg
- Sodium 415.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix