Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
i love this fruit salad.....its so good!! great for any holiday or just whenever!
Make and share this mom's holiday fruit salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (623.68 g) can mandarin oranges
- 2 (907.18 g) canchopped pineapple
- 118.29 ml chopped pecans
- 453.59 g container sour cream
- 118.29 ml shredded coconut
- mix all ingredients and refrigerate 5-6 hours before serving.
Nice and simple. I halved the recipe, using pineapple chunks and light sour cream. The coconut sweetened the sour cream nicely, but if you happen to use unsweetened coconut, I think you would want to add a little sugar. Thanks for posting!
So light and refreshing. Simple to make when you need a quick fruit dish.