Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
My mom made this when it was a long day and she wanted something filling and easy! Enjoy:)
- 8 ounces macaroni
- 1 cup diced ham (1 package)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese
- Cook& drain macaroni and put into greased casserole dish with ham.
- Mix soup, mustard, milk, pepper& shredded cheese and pour over macaroni and ham.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 25 minutes.
- Take out of oven, sprinkle w/ 1/2 cup of remaining cheese and bake additional 5 minutes or until cheese has melted.
My family loved this dish. The really great thing about it is that it is a one dish meal. Just add a salad and you have the perfect meal.
I did not like this, and neither did my 3 year old who loves mac and cheese. My husband also did not care for it. I will not be making this again...
This was a huge hit with my husband and son! The only modification I made was to add some onion flakes. I left a small portion without ham for me since I am a vegetarian. This one is a keeper!