- 8 ounces macaroni
- 1 cup diced ham (1 package)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook& drain macaroni and put into greased casserole dish with ham.
- Mix soup, mustard, milk, pepper& shredded cheese and pour over macaroni and ham.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 25 minutes.
- Take out of oven, sprinkle w/ 1/2 cup of remaining cheese and bake additional 5 minutes or until cheese has melted.