Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My mom always made this for us kids when we were growing up. This is so good, quick and easy. Paired with bread and butter, your set.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 2 cups Minute Rice, cooked
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen peas
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- Cook ground beef, celery and onion.
- Drain off fat.
- Add cooked rice, peas, tomato sauce and soup.
- Cook until peas are done.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!