Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a nice tangy sauce to use on leftover hamburgers, for something a lil' different.
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon soya sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Catalina dressing (orange stuff)
- 1 little water (if there is not enough sauce)
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Brown your leftover hamburgers in a sauce pan and pour the sauce over them.
- Heat up in the oven in a casserole, or just heat through on the stove-top.