Ann Marie F's Note:
Mom's Hamburger, Green Bean, Tomato Soup, Mashed Potato Hot Dish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mom also likes to throw in her favorite seasonings too, if desired, to the hamburger mixture as it browns. Brown hamburger with the onion.
- 2In a casserole dish, combine hamburger/onion mixture, tomato soup and green beans.
- 3Mix together .
- 4Top the whole dish with prepared mashed potatoes.
- 5Bake uncovered for 30 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 6(Note: Mom actually never used instant potatoes. She made extra real mashed potatoes for dinner a day ahead and used those planned-ahead mashed potatoes).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Hamburger, Green Bean, Tomato Soup, Mashed Potato Hot Dish
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.0
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 76.1 mg
- Sodium 670.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 28.5 g