Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Mom's Hamburger, Green Bean, Tomato Soup, Mashed Potato Hot Dish
Make and share this Mom's Hamburger, Green Bean, Tomato Soup, Mashed Potato Hot Dish recipe from Food.com.
- Mom also likes to throw in her favorite seasonings too, if desired, to the hamburger mixture as it browns. Brown hamburger with the onion.
- In a casserole dish, combine hamburger/onion mixture, tomato soup and green beans.
- Mix together .
- Top the whole dish with prepared mashed potatoes.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- (Note: Mom actually never used instant potatoes. She made extra real mashed potatoes for dinner a day ahead and used those planned-ahead mashed potatoes).