Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This sounds too simple to be good, but it sure is!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef (crumbled)
- 1 medium onion (medium dice)
- 3⁄4 cup macaroni
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can sliced mushrooms (do not drain)
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese (I use sharp)
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F In a medium-large casserole dish cook beef, onion and macaroni for 25-30 minutes or until beef is cooked throughout (stir occasionally).
- Mix in remaining ingredients including water from mushrooms and top with cheese. Cook until cheese bubbles.
- I usually double or triple this recipe for lunches for the week.