Recipe by Accidental Chef
This recipe dates back many years. My mom and aunt made this and possibly someone is searching for it to bring back fond childhood memories.
- 1⁄2 lb graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups chopped dates
- 1⁄2 lb marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped plus extra for serving
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ½ of the crumbs with dates, marshmallows, nuts, whipped cream and vanilla.
- Place mixture on a large piece of wax paper.
- Shape into a roll about 3” in diameter.
- Coat with remaining graham cracker crumbs.
- Firmly wrap up roll.
- Chill 12 hours or longer.
- Serve in ¾-inch slices topped with whipped cream.