- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 roll breakfast sausage (like Jimmy Dean)
- 1 lb macaroni
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomato sauce (like Hunts)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil macaroni in salted water to desired tenderness.
- While macaroni is boiling, brown ground beef and sausage together in large skillet; drain.
- Add tomato sauce to meat mixture and let simmer until macaroni is ready (just to warm through). Drain macaroni and return to pan.
- Add tomato meat mixture to macaroni and mix.
- This is my kids absolute favorite meal. I always make a big batch because it is twice as good the next day.