Recipe by MadzMom
This is the best, garlic-y, gooey, buttery, moist chicken ever! Not so low in fat, but worth every calorie! Serve with either rice or potatoes to soak up all the buttery sauce! Delish!
Top Review by Amanda the Great!
ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!!!! i actually tried it twice, the 1st time wuz as the recipe said... it wuz OK... da 2nd time, i cut calories by havin 99% fat free chiken, fat free butter, fat free sour cream, low fat mayo and fat free cheese... it wuz SUPRISINGLY so much BETTER!!! weird huh?!?!?!?
- 4 chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
Directions See How It's Made
- Salt and pepper chicken.
- Melt butter in a baking dish.
- Add garlic and paprika.
- Turn chicken in mixture to coat evenly, cover dish loosely with foil and bake@ 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Mix sour cream and mayonnaise and spoon over chicken, then cover and bake approximately 20 minutes more.
- Sprinkle grated cheese and mushrooms over top of chicken and broil until cheese is melted.