Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Old fashioned, this is from my Family Recipe Box. Like many old recipes, no specific cooking time is given. Mom even wrote it in fountain pen ink!
- 2 cups firmly packed graham cracker crumbs (18 crackers)
- 6 ounces chocolate pieces
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped nutmeats
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Mix together all ingredients except condensed milk.
- Gradually blend in condensed milk.
- Grease a square pan. Line bottom with wax paper. Grease again.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until top is golden brown.
- Remove from oven.
- Allow to remain in pan 10 minutes.
- Turn out from pan; remove waxed paper.
- While still warm cut into squares.