Recipe by Julesong
Old fashioned, this is from my Family Recipe Box. Like many old recipes, no specific cooking time is given. Mom even wrote it in fountain pen ink!
- 2 cups firmly packed graham cracker crumbs (18 crackers)
- 6 ounces chocolate pieces
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped nutmeats
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together all ingredients except condensed milk.
- Gradually blend in condensed milk.
- Grease a square pan. Line bottom with wax paper. Grease again.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until top is golden brown.
- Remove from oven.
- Allow to remain in pan 10 minutes.
- Turn out from pan; remove waxed paper.
- While still warm cut into squares.