Recipe by Sayster
The best flourless brownies you'll ever eat. Thanks to my good friend Laura at Uprising Custom Cakes for this one!
- 2 (8 ounce) packagesnabisco famous chocolate wafers, coarsely crushed
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) cansbaker's angel flake coconut (optional)
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup salted butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease 9 x 13" pan.
- In medium bowl, combine wafer crumbs, coconut, and chocolate chips. Stir in buter/margarine, condensed milk, and vanilla.
- Spread in prepared pan; bake 30 minutes or until done.
- Cool and cut into bars.
- Stand back and soak up the compliments.