Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 can fruit cocktail (in light syrup)
- 2 can mandarin oranges
- 1 bag miniature marshmallow
- 453.59 g container sour cream
- Drain fruit and place in mix bowl.
- Stir in marshmallows and sour cream.
- Chill and serve.
- Can add nuts or coconut if desired.
This was really good! I remember this from when I was little. I kind of added a lot to this one for fun. I did 1 can mandarin oranges and 1 can pineapple tidbits with my 2 cans fruit cocktail. I also sliced two bananas in with juice of half a lemon. I added 2 tsp Grand Marnier with 1 TBSP raw honey because I had gotten unsweetened canned fruits. Finally, I added 1/4 cups each of sliced almonds and shredded sweetened coconut. Thanks for this classic recipe!
Very Nice. I love stuff fast and easy. I added a touch of coconut and orange extract. Thanks for sharing so much!!!
A lovely fruit salad that is so easy to put together from items I often have on hand. Kids love it. I add coconut and a couple teaspoons of powdered sugar. Yummy.