This is what we have at Christmastime with our steamed puddings. :)
My Private Note
batch p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream the butter and sugar together.
- 2Add the well-beaten egg yolks and beat thoroughly over hot water in a double boiler.
- 3Remove from the heat and fold in the stiffly-beaten egg whites, then the vanilla and the whipped cream.
- 4Pour over your favorite steamed pudding.
- 5This is one of our traditional family favorites!
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Foamy Sauce for Steamed Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (385 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1274.2
- Calories from Fat 733
- Total Fat 81.5 g
- Saturated Fat 48.1 g
- Cholesterol 647.2 mg
- Sodium 427.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 124.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 118.6 g
- Protein 15.5 g