Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Mom's First Place Turkey Fruit Salad
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 11 ounces canned mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 cups turkey, cooked, chopped
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1 cup grapes, halved
- 8 ounces canned pineapple chunks, drained
- 1⁄2 cup pecan halves, toasted
- Combine mayonnaise, honey, and ginger; mix well.
- Add mandarin oranges, turkey, apple, grapes, and pineapple chunks.
- Season with salt and pepper (if desired).
- Stir in toasted pecans just before serving.
I thoroughly enjoyed this salad. I used some leftover cajun-spiced grilled turkey and thought the seasoning was a great foil to the sweet dressing and fruit.