Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Cook time is for the chill time.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened (low fat OK)
- 8 ounces sour cream (low fat OK)
- 2 packages knorr leek soup mix
- 1⁄4 cup celery, finely minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 7 ounces flaked tuna
- 1⁄2 cup sweet and sour sauce
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Chill for at least 2 hours to allow time for the flavors to blend.
- Serve with Bugles, or other toasted corn type dipper.