1/1 Photo of Mom's Favorite Chicken
This is a family favorite I adapted a little from a quick cooking recipe. Fast and easy we "argue" over who's favorite chicken it really is every time I make it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut breasts in half horizontally.
- 2Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 3place butter in 9 X 13 baking dish and melt in oven.
- 4Mix dry ingredients together.
- 5When butter is melted, remove pan from oven.
- 6Wet chicken with water, dredge into flour mixture, place in a single layer in baking dish.
- 7Bake for 15 minutes, turn over, bake for another 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Favorite Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.0
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 129.4 mg
- Sodium 240.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 28.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roast chicken seasoning