Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
I grew up on this recipe and I really loved it. That says a lot for a picky eater!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
- 3 slices bread (broken up into pieces)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix.
- (It's probably easiest to do this with clean hands) Shape into a loaf and put in small pan.
- Top with 3 tbsp catsup.
- Bake 1-1/2 hours at 350 degrees F.