Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Yeah, I know...there's tons of meatloaf recipes out there, but I bet this is one of the easiest ones with lots of taste out there! I got this from a Kraft recipe booklet I got in the mail that I've tweaked a bit and it's pretty simple yet yummy.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In bowl, mix all ingredients except for 1/4 cup of the BBQ sauce. I use Sweet Baby Ray's.
- Line glass cake pan with tin foil.
- Put meat mixture into pan and shape into a loaf.
- Cover loaf with rest of BBQ sauce.
- Bake for 1.5 hours or until there's an internal temperature of 160 degrees.
- I usually make this and freeze it for members of my church who are sick and need help with cooking, so if it is frozen, it will need to be put in the oven (about the same temp.) for around 30-40 minute.
This is a wonderful meatloaf. It is so easy to make. You will just love it. Try it you want be disappointed. Thanks for posting.
I just love this recipe! I have given this out to so many friends and gotten nothing but rave reviews. Thanks for my only meatloaf recipe.
This was super easy and super excellent. Really nice in moist. It will most likely be a staple in our house. I may try to add a little more bbq sauce in it next time for extra zing!