Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This pizza is so good. I especially love to have this pizza at my side during a good football game.
- 1 premade pizza dough
- 1 (8 ounce) jar pizza sauce (I use Ragu)
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesliced pepperoni
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies (drained)
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- parmesan cheese
- Place prepared pizza dough on a greased baking sheet.
- Top with half of the jar of pizza sauce.
- Brown the Italian sausage and drain.
- Top the pizza with Italian sausage, pepperoni, onions, Rotel tomatoes with green chilies.
- Finally top the pizza with both cheddar and Monterey jack cheeses.
- Sprinkle the pizza with Parmesan cheese and bake on 375° for about 40 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges of the pizza are golden brown.